DIYPR: Publicity Bootcamp
We believe everyone with a great idea and the willingness to do the work deserves a fair shot at success – regardless of access or affluence.
Our solution? Build a bridge between the “PR Firm” and YOU, giving you everything you need to build your audience and exposure, all in one intensive, action-oriented course, custom-designed for people who need expert advice, guidance, and strategy.
We can show you how to do professional-level publicity for your project, your production company, and yourself.
DIYPR is designed to give you the tools you need to get the attention you deserve. It’s about knowing exactly what you need to do and how to do it with strategy and style. You will walk away with:
- PR 101: the What, How, and Why of Effective PR
- Best Practices: How the game has changed in recent years and how to make it work for you
- Publicity Department: every tool you need to attract and land media attention
- Press List: the top media outlets and journalists in your category
- Pitch Perfect: how to craft a persuasive pitch
- Social Media Strategy: when and how to leverage social media to get coverage
- Event Strategy: how to use events to get more attention and build your audience
- Philanthropy: partnering with nonprofits to expand your reach and social impact
- BONUS: Hiring a Publicist: when and how to find the right publicist or firm for your project
- BONUS: Event Promotion Template: timeline of everything you need to do before, during, and after an event to maximize its marketing value
Get your publicity department up and running in less than 30 days.
People who are making things happen don’t have time for a long-term commitment. This course is designed be an MBA in Getting Sh*t Done so you have what you need as quickly as possible.
You will be overwhelmed. You will have homework. But in less than a month, you will have everything we know about effective publicity, from the tools to the process to next-level hacks to get media attention.
“Your workshop was everything we didn’t learn in business school.”
“Ciara’s connections along with insider information were crucial to getting us the audience and coverage that made our show a hit.”
“Pressler knows how to work magic with very few resources.”
Get first notification of the next DIYPR session.
Get immediately actionable advice from those who know: launch your publicity campaign and get real results for your project. We love entrepreneurs and creative professionals, and we’ve designed this course to help you move forward faster. Your project deserves it.
Email email@example.com to get on the list for first notice of the next DIYPR session.
We can’t wait to share everything we’ve learned with you!